Double-O

Apparently, about 15% of women report that they have had more than one orgasm, at least once in their lives. This leaves 85% who have not.

That is appalling, actually.

Here, at Women’s Health magazine, Vivienne Cass says that “Many women are able to experience five to seven [in a row] easily.”

I consider it a husband’s duty to make your wife a five-to-seven girl. Because, who is going to do it, if not you? Then take a break, and do it again, and again.

Published by proprietor

Happily married, with children.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: